Allison Legacy Race this weekend..

Great News....

I was just informed that the Allison Legacy race scheduled for Houston this weekend has been MOVED to Corpus Christi. We understand this is short notice for some of you, but be assured this was done to help everyone involved. Corpus has agreed to pay on a portion of the backgate sales!! With gas prices on the raise, this will help in "some" of the trip cost. The new owners have been more than gracious in allowing us to have Friday practice, 6-??, for $25 per car and driver and only $10 per additional person. And on top of that, normally the gates don't open until 3pm on Saturday..but they are opening the gates and allowing Allison Legacy cars to practice from 9-2! I can't think of a warmer welcome than that. I personally spoke to Mr. Rhodes just a few minutes ago and he said all motor coaches are welcome as early as friday evening. He said you are also more than welcome to drop your cars off friday if you do not wish to park them at a hotel. There is someone at the track who can keep an eye on things. With the turn of events, Randy ANderson will have CompCar application forms on hand at the track for those who have not yet registered. We welcome any and all Legacy cars to attend this and all races. In the past, this track has been nothing short of fun! Now, with the new owners, we hope to just broaden the excitement and build a stronger relationship!

If you want more information on the Saturday practice and prices, please call Kathie.

Thank you all for your understanding and your loyal support,

Kathie Weir

832-466-6275

Archived