just wanted to say

smilin555

I dont know about anyone else friday night but I had a blast. One of my best nights even though I had the win took from me I'm bad broke the rules under weight 80lbs. they said. thats ok I had fun and will come back,heavier. A good bunch of guys down there to race with. Thanks for the good racing see you soon. :D:D:D:D

I dont know about anyone else friday night but I had a blast. One of my best nights even though I had the win took from me I'm bad broke the rules under weight 80lbs. they said. thats ok I had fun and will come back,heavier. A good bunch of guys down there to race with. Thanks for the good racing see you soon. :D:D:D:D

u take that well sunny r u always smilen congrats u will get em next time

Sonny,

You put on a great race!!! You're a true sportman by accepting your

penalty and still having a good time, WTG.

Next friday starts the points season for the support classes, so everyone

should check their weight and their class rules.

See everyone on friday,

Gary

great attitude sonny. congrats on the victory anyway. wish more racers had that great attitude man. see you next week, but youll have to get by me first. ha ha.

great attitude sonny. congrats on the victory anyway. wish more racers had that great attitude man. see you next week, but youll have to get by me first. ha ha.

Man, I do this because it's fun and you meet some cool people to have fun with. And as far as to get around you well lets see what the sand box gives us this week. first week wet second dry. Cant wait until friday we'll have a blast. You'll see me smiling :D:D:D:D

Archived