Snowball Derby

TheLegend96

Lynn Hardy Jr. qualified 6th for the bomber race. He was hit from behind and spun in the middle of the race and sent to the back. He was fully expecting to get his position back and didn't. That seemed to fuel Lynn to charge back up through the field of 30 plus cars and finish 9th.

It's good to see a Texas racer runing in the bomber class over on the East coast. That just proves that you don't have to be running late models or have big money and sponsors to go over to the Derby and kick some a@# around.

thanks laegand 96 the info was close I timed in 11th with 5 laps total practice , I was too busy working on gregs car to practice i got spun on the first lap goin into one, but the rule at five flags is if your involve you go to the rear. after the restart i lined up 29th and officaily finished 7th even though i crossed the line in 6th.... I had a total blast the guys down in florida and alabama are pretty clean drivers and fun to race with.....also another texas racer to run the snowball weekend was jason boyd. he ran the mods he timed in around 15th with very limited practice ... the boyds fought a very loose car but jason kept his nose clean and came in the top ten good job for the first time there....

Good job #31, I thought they said you were from Texas. Yes, Texas bombers would be competitive there.

Just don't jump the start...LOL That cost the leaders in both Bombers and Snowflake. What was yours and the other folks in the pits, opinion of those calls?

I believe the Tams regulars would be very competitive in the Mod series.

Mel

Archived