THR

Kathy

Don't forget everyone!

Holiday Greetings from everyone at THR! We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. As we look toward Christmas, I would like to update all the race teams on the schedule..

The Drivers Registration and Rules Meeting is set for Saturday, December 13, 2003, in the THR garage. The track office will open at 5:00 p.m.. Registration fees and reserve pit space prices will remain the same as last season. To register a car number - $40.00; reserved pit spaces - $60.00. The 2004 Rules will be discussed after registration. Any track procedures, tires, and rule changes will be addressed at this time.

Other news items include scheduling for this winters improvements at THR. Widening the back straight a way is planned to start before the New Year. The parking lot roads are to be paved around the same time.

Chuck Nash Chevrolet has generously committed to two more years as a key sponsor. Along with the 2004 Chevrolet Pace Truck, a lighted reader board will be installed at the track entrance on IH 35. This will be a asset not only to THR, but to passing fans as well.

Some of the most exciting news for the 2004 Season is that the drivers point fund is guaranteed to be $15,000.00 (CASH). With future plans for fund raisers, our goal is to reach $30,000.00 by season’s end. This will include sponsors prizes and other bonus give-a-ways.

I am sure there are many more subjects that will be brought to the meeting, so I will leave all other information for then. I look forward to seeing you at THR on Saturday, December 13, to help plan our best season yet.

Sincerely,

Thunder Hill Raceway Management

Brian & Tracie Callaway

Jim Lynch

Good luck to THR the improvments of the track and the $30000.00 points fund is a great start The only major thing i see that still needs to be done is you need to fix the seats in the grand stand everybody i talk to hates your seats . Will you talk about how the break down of points money will be given out at the meeting the 13th and what classes are you going to run this year?

Archived