practice

Bobby,

I will update as soon as possible , The rain has put us behind. I am working for the 25th & 28th

I will give you a shout soon. We are working all this weekend. The pits are suppose to be completed on Saturday or Sunday. They are going to lay asphalt out front in the morning. The painters equipment is all up to axles so we need some sun ! The weather outlook is good for the next 10 to 14 days

Thanks

Mike

I have an update on the practice session, We are planning on a night time practice on March 28th.

The gates will open at 7pm and we will practice until 10 pm. The light crew is scheduled to be complete on the 27th. We look to be back on track but will have some things not complete on opening night. We will have the following items in working condition : pits and lighting up and functional , ticket booths , signs , transponders , pit office , new back gate , sound system grandstands and pits , infield complete , undergrandstands graveled and leveled. We will have all construction complete and functional by the Grand Opening of April 12th. I want to thank all the contractors and people that are putting the long hours in for this track.

Thanks

Mike Cooper

Archived