tsrs at thr

waddy

MARY ANN, it is showing tsrs listed as on thr schedule for april 12th is this correct? It would be good to get a race in before the nascar event, to have all the kinks worked out and be comfortable in a crowd, would help put on a good show for new people.... and congratulations on getting in to the sprint drivers meeting, thats going to be cool. and thanks to everyone for the " Tommy Darity sportsman of the year award" that means a lot to me, waddy

Leland,

Which website shows TSRS on April 12? I check both of the websites - TSRS and THR - and neither shows TSRS on that date. I don't think Mary Ann wants to race TSRS two weekends in a row, especially since she wants to make sure we have a good car count on April 19 for the Allstate Texas Racefest.

I can't tell you how excited Mary Ann is about attending the NASCAR drivers' meeting at TMS. We had to pull some strings, but it looks like it's really going to happen for her. I, too, am very happy for her getting this "once in a lifetime" opportunity.

I was happy to see that you got the TSRS Sportsman of the Year award. I didn't know you prior to my working at THR, but I'm now glad to say I know you. Congratulations!!!

Deb, if you go to the tsz front page and arrow up to schedules and go to thunderhill raceway it is showing we are racing and if you arrow up to series and pick tsrs it is showing there to, i,m sure you are right about racing but so that there is no one expecting us to be there maybe it should be changed, thanks for your help waddy

I don't think Mary Ann wants to race TSRS two weekends in a row, especially since she wants to make sure we have a good car count on April 19 for the Allstate Texas Racefest.

hey, whats that mean? one race and we would lose half the cars to wrecks or something? :lol::D

Just kidding!!! :)

racer61,

You said it . . . I didn't! LOL

waddy,

I've corrected the schedule on TSZ. I forgot that the schedules were on the home page.

gundog99,

I missed that too!

Archived