Super Stocks

Braunfels99

Was wondering if any supers from edna or the traveling series planned on running at I-37 this year. would be nice if we could get together and support car counts at both tracks. Just an idea. I plan on going to edna a few times, could talk to the guys here and see if we could get a few to go at the same times I do .

By the way , I am not a track rep or anything, just raced at 37 for 3 yrs., and hoping to find a way to make our class grow.

Feel free to pm me.

Trey Votion

Was wondering if any supers from edna or the traveling series planned on running at I-37 this year. would be nice if we could get together and support car counts at both tracks. Just an idea. I plan on going to edna a few times, could talk to the guys here and see if we could get a few to go at the same times I do .

By the way , I am not a track rep or anything, just raced at 37 for 3 yrs., and hoping to find a way to make our class grow.

Feel free to pm me.

Trey Votion

We would love to come run sometimes...if we made it out there, might be able to get a couple more to come with us....not sure if our cars would be allowed without changes...I asked on the I37 forum, but no one replied yet. I don't think we could make it out there in the next month though...just depends on how things go.

Brenda

Archived