Tire Wear

Russell911

Are those Goodyears you're on? And is your name really Tony Stewart? LOL.. just joking.

Which tires seem to be wearing out fastest? Has the track been tacky or more towards dry slick?

Nick

Hey Russell that is my fault, the first race we did not have real bad tire wear but the last race you attended we gambled thinking the rain we had recieved would change the track so we did not water as much and we screwed up, the tires will not wear if the moisture content is correct, we have been trying to get the right amount of moisture to make the track slick but not wear tires, I apologize for last race and will try to get it right from now on.

Owen

Nick,

He's not quite "SMOKE", we do however call him "Senor Puff", and his boy "Puff Chickeo". Home Depot sponsorship and all ya know...

Sorry..... couldn't resist.

Ps. Owen, I still had the little tits on my RR after the race. I doubt it's because I was slow. It's been way worse, keep up the good work.

Hey Senor Puff, you and El Puff Chiquillo may start by working on your car set-up and your right foot. Owen you don't need to make any apologies for the track it was great. Nick, PM me and I will give you the full story behind the "Smoke/Puff" joke. And I agree with TJ, I still had all kinds of tread on my tires and they are a set of scrubs I got from him. I ran them in McAllen this past weekend and will run them again and again. Russell, I can tell you exactly how to save your tires....NOT.

Would be cool if people would help each other out .. makes for better more competitive racing.

I know some of you RGS guys guys have scales and know how.. invite some of the "troubled" racers over and help them get where they need to be chassis wise... the driving part they'll have to learn on thier own.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of slack for this.. but oh well... nothing changes from one forum to the next.

When I become TROUBLED I ask for help and they help me with what ever I need along with many others .

the hardest part is to admit that you are TROUBLED :lol:

Its not gonna fall in your lap, they are not gonna invite you over either

you need to go over and ask them for help at the right time.

When I become TROUBLED I ask for help and they help me with what ever I need along with many others .

the hardest part is to admit that you are TROUBLED :lol:

Its not gonna fall in your lap, they are not gonna invite you over either

you need to go over and ask them for help at the right time.

Well someone has to initiate the contact... as for me, I'm fine... went from being a lap behind to being able to run with the pack the last couple races... getting better with seat time.

Atleast I got my oil leak fixed..eheh

Nice looking car their Mr Mize... starting to look like them hobby cars from the early days, atleast the way they were suppose to be before it got out of hand. I like that General Lee car also.. waiting for him to bring some of that confederate whoopazz out there... 61 Ford Galaxie I think...

THAT NUMBER IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOUR CAR ANY FASTER AND I'M SURE YOUR DRIVING SKILLS HAVE NOT CHANGED....... :P:P:P

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

hahaah eheeheh... get in a modified Daniel and bring it on down to RGS...

and as far as the number goes, has nothing to do with anyone in particular... my dad is a Dale Jr fan, likes the National Guard and Navy cars, being he is a 30 year retired navy master chief.. and wants the #88 on the pure stock we are building for him to drive... I went with #89, no different than what driveline does with thier cars... consecutive numbers..

HAVE AN EVEN GREATER DAY!

Archived