Ja Lane Racing Adds "Hired Gun" to crew for 2008

JL85

PRESS RELEASE: AMIDST SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT RULE CHANGES WITH TPS, JA LANE RACING ADDS "HIRED GUN" FOR 2008 SEASON.

"I'm ready!" he states.

Going into the 2008 Texas Pro Sedans' Season opener, Ja Lane of Katy has added a "hired gun" to fight the rule changes this season for his racing team.

"We as a whole have waited till just the right time do make this decision and now is the time. I feel quite confident that he will add exactly what we need to prepare for Wichita Falls and the future in general." Lane commented Saturday, March 15, 2008 which happens to also be his birthday. "This could possibly be the best birthday present I have ever experienced."

Lane is referring to the new addition. The new addition is none other than digital game expert and soccer goalie, Kevin Michael Lane. Kevin, originally from El Paso, Texas has shown great enthusiasm in the racing program. "When do I get to drive????" he exclaims daily and cannot wait to see the first race. I doubt very seriously if the soccer or video games are going to assist the racing program but he is convincing and only time will tell.

Ja Lane along with grandparents Pat and Brenda Lane would proudly like to introduce Mr. Kevin Michael Lane into our family. For any questions, please call ecstatic grandmother Brenda Lane directly.

post-2470-1205630137_thumb.jpg

post-2470-1205630150_thumb.jpg

post-2470-1205630188_thumb.jpg

Archived