Damage to Cars

Rusty Nut

I don't know that I've ever seen so many IMCA Mods and SportMods torn up so much in such few weeks of racing. And unfortunately, there are a select driver(s) that seem to insist on causing damage to others cars. I know our shtuff is gonna have some wear and tear on it each week. I can deal with that. It's the nature of the sport. And accidents just happen. But simple careless driving, now thats something I just getting really sick of.

[Edited out by Nick Holt, 3/16/08]

RN :angry:

I missed this one for sure. That'll teach me to drive to Houston, cover the races there and then drive back without looking in the forums for bashes....

And thanks for covering my back there Redd!

So... to echo what Redd has already said, please do not use Texas Speed Zone to bash others. If you have a problem with the way someone drivers, take it up with them in person.

Thanks.

Nick

I have a question for Rusty Nut, before you start running down drivers why don't you get a car and see what you can do, or before you bash a driver have the Balls to use your name instead of hiding behind a screen name. Lets see week 1 STS the 15 Mod broke before the start how did he tear someone up, Week 2 STS 15 MOD finished 5th did not hit a car now week 3 I-37 Raceway the 15 Mod pulled off did not hit a car, now the sport MOD the 115 did get together with the 26 the first week but did not touch another car other than minor sheet metal stuff. BOTTOM LINE RUSTY GROW UP AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO. BOTTOM LINE I AM TIRED OF THIS CRY BABY CRAP ON THIS STUPID SITE THAT RUNS DOWN DIFFERENT DRIVERS THAT WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF TO COME OUT AND RACE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS SOME IDIOT THAT WON'T TELL ANYONE HIS NAME BECAUSE HE IS SCARED!!!

nick, edit all you want but get real now everyone will talk crap when you leave your seat, as FAR AS STS IS CONCERNED RUSTY NUT IS NOT WELCOME TO POST, THAT WILL EASE YOUR PROBLEMS, THAT IDIOT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH OUT HAVING THE GUTS TO GIVE ANYONE HIS NAME!

I think I have paid my dues in Texas Racing and anyone can say otherwise fine but no one has the right to get on here talk this crap then not even tell us their name.

Take note nick if Rusty Nut posts on STS again I AM DONE I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS SITE AGAIN!

OH PS-I feel the same for every driver that comes out and supports a race track, if you race and support race tracks THANK YOU, if you get on here and run your MOUTH grow up!!!!

Owen Pittman

Promoter of South Texas Speedway

Race Director of I-37 Raceway

Ex-Manager of CC Motor Speedway

Ex-Owner of Texas Asphalt Modified Series

Ex- Director of the South Texas Mini-Sprints

Ex - wrecked some cars myself!!!!

Friend to any Racer that Races a Car no matter the SURFACE!

Edited by South Texas Speedway

Very well said way to go OWEN you have and are doing a great job at the tracks and I think as a whole everyone supports what you do and are doing Thanks for all you do for Texas Racing.

RUSTY NUT-just GO away but first you owe an apology to Owen and Nick as well as the ones you talk trash about.

NICK H. You are also doing great its nice to come to a site that is not full of trash and that the kids can read as well THANK YOU

Owen, I sorry if you are offended by what someone wrote on here.

Drivers have their wars and personal grudges and often they feel the need to make their case in front of a wide audience. I do my best to keep things as civil as possible, but there is no way I can spend 24/7 on here. And there is also no way for me to stay on top of every grudge or always tell when bad blood is brewing.

You know as well as I, that after almost every racing event there is someone upset with someone else or his/her family is upset with the other family. Or whatever.

I guess if I had the wisdom of Solomon, I'd know better which ones to edit and which ones not to edit, but I don't have that sort of wisdom. I've deleted posts that appeared to me to be ourtright bashes only to find out later that the parties were actually the best of friends and only yanking each other's chains. And, as you know very well, I don't know who is mad with whom and the history behind every feud. I'm human, just like you and I know full well that I will fail at times, just like everyone fails.

But, Owen, I can't ban someone that you are frustrated with. If I did that, I would have banned a whole bunch of folks who have bashed the crap out of me for YEARS!

I hope you understand. If you want to talk about this further, please give me a call.

Nick

I appologize if I have offended any of you. Some people agree and some disagree, thats how things work. Wanted to express my frustration with equipment getting tore up but maybe I did take it too far. In no way was this meant to be a personal attack, it was just my opinion and frustration.

RN