JIM/ERIC

JohnnyT66

Just a quick note to say congrats on a job well done..Boy JIM and ERIC are HIGH STRUNG.... but they both wanted it RIGHT!! ..AND IT SHOWED!!... yes there were some flaws... but only minor and they were to be expected..The husband and wife team(owners) were as down to earth as anyone can be.. and for them to be there doing things and showing friendliness goes a LONG way in my book..thanks for doing what you did.. and to Cassie/Owen and all the others that have done so much and ran a GREAT show,THANK YOU!!. I also got to thank all the drivers and owners that showed up to race... It was great seeing so many and talking with all... once again to all the staff,,GREAT job!!... frank torres

that last paragraph should have said,(i also want to thank) all the drivers and owners... that showed up to race.. it was great to see all... frank t

We would like to thank:

24/7 Towing for bringing out there wrecker

Danielsen Motorsports for supplying our feature winner trophies

Quality Ambulance Service

Gary Swenson (SRC Performance)

Greg Rhomer

Owen Pittman

And everyone else that was a part of last night.

I could name everyone off, but let's face it, I'll be here all day long.

Thank you to all for a great night of racing.

And a huge thank you to Joe, Jackie, Jim and Eric for giving everyone a place to race. We all appreciate it, more than you will ever know. Thank you and a job well done.

Let's do it all again next week.

To Jim and crew- what a first night! The track was good, Owen did a terrific job of running a tight schedule, everything flowed smoothly, and what a crowd. I certainly don't want to forget the family--Jims wife and sister and Ericks wife did a terrific job in the concession stand, also everyone else who helped. Already looking foreward to next week.

John

Archived