Prayers Needed

tweeks24

My husband and his family are in need of some good thoughts and prayers right now. Todd's mom passed away after a long battle with Addison's Disease. She loved coming to the race track to cheer her son on. Some of you might remember her in her wheelchair cheering at the top of her lungs at the top of the grandstands. As long as she was healthy, she never missed a race. She was a huge inspiration to Todd and will be greatly missed. She was looking forward to the upcoming season and it's going to be a tough racing year for us but she would have wanted us to go on, so your support and prayers are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Patty Weeks

Todd and Patty,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Would you please send me the funeral arrangements so I can post them on the TSZ and THR websites? Here's my e-mail address: debbie@thunderhillraceway.com

Thanks,

My condolences.

The services for Jennifer Mae Weeks are as follows:

Viewing and Memorial at Porting Loring North in San Antonio Tuesday night from 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m

Funeral at 10:00 a.m. at the Bulverde United Methodist Church on US-281 North, just outside San Antonio.

Archived