Texana on the USMTS schedule!

vl racing

This should be a spectacular show for Texana Raceway Park and a real treat for fans in the area. Excited about having the series head our way for the Three Day Show. We will be issuing a formal press release in the near future and the marketing closer to the event as well.

The dates were originally scheduled for STS in Corpus Christi. We were approached by USMTS to consider taking the dates, primarily to get a little closer to the Houston area for travel distances. We wanted to consult with Owen Pittman before giving consideration to accepting the dates, and are very appreciative to Owen for discussing the opportunity with us.

I attended the USMTS Saturday night show in Houston last December, and paid $35 for a pit pass. But, I walked out of there feeling it was the best show, dollar for dollar I had ever attended. I'd pay that any time for a show like that and the opportunity to walk thru the pits and meet nationally known drivers.

Also talked with ASCS on Thursday concerning the 4th of July Sprint Car Classic at Texana and that should be a spectacular show as well with drivers coming down from Oklahoma and Louisiana to make the three day run between STS, Texana and 105.

-Monty

Archived