Payout Question

txhotmod

FIRST - THANKS TO THE WHOLE CREW AT 37 FOR THE HARD WORK TO GIVE US A PLACE TO RACE UNDER THE IMCA SANCTION

The sliding scalel on pay outs is OK with most everone

My Question is this

The number of cars on the pay scale - Is this the number that signs in and pays pit pass for the car

OR

The number of cars that start the feature

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AS A COMPLAINT--Just need it clear

Thanks Big Al

The payouts will be based on the number of cars that show up and pay. It's a valid question, though it did get a laugh out of Jim Knudtson. We realize some tracks have based payouts on how many start the feature, but we're not doing it that way.

See you all Friday. Remember, the weatherman says it's going to be a scorcher.

For the payouts,

its the number of cars that sign in, but the thing is, You have to take the green flag in the feature race to receive points and/or money.

example: for the modified class

if 24 mods sign in, and only 18 start the feature, it doesn't matter. the payout will start at $500.00 regardless. the payouts will not drop, cause a few cars don't make the feature.

I hope that explained it.

For the payouts,

its the number of cars that sign in, but the thing is, You have to take the green flag in the feature race to receive points and/or money.

Cassy

Thanks for your prompt reply

Yes we understand that you must take the green in the A to recieve $$$ or points

BUT

I have seen times when 20 signed in and 6 got tore up or broke in thre heats and

the payout went to the next lowest level

AGAIN NO COMPLAINTS

Just asking for little more info

See ya Friday

Big AL

Archived