Where's the fun in this?

hotmad55

The racing part is still fun and interesting, just seems to be more and more gossip and words getting turned around. I guess ill just shut up and call it racing.

Great job Eddy, you looked good.

Like I said it's JMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The drama has probably always been there, it's just now the internet, along with other mediums, have allowed most to say what they want and more the see it. I do agree though, where has the fun gone?

Owen,

Nothing to be said about the track, the racing, or you. One person can't please hundreds. You run a great show and the racing is great. Couldn't be in your shoes, I can't handle that kinda of pressure. I like to sit in the back and stay quiet, just wanted to know why all the talk or how people can get so up set over something so little?

Just remember Im not trying to single anyone out or start anything, Just asking a ?

Where is the fun?

Well change is sometimes difficult, I can say talking to fans that have attended the first 2 nights of racing they are having a great time, the racing from the grandstand is better than ever from what I hear.

If you want some real fun I will trade you places for a week or two. :unsure:

Owen

i wouldnt trade jobs with owen for no kind of money..keep up the good work Owen

I think that some people deal with change differently than others. Some people welcome the change, while others bitch about it (those people usually bitch about everything anyway, no way to please them). In time everyone will settle in and things will only continue to get better. Don't take this wrong, I think everything is awesome as it is.

So everyone take a Saturday off, and lets gear up for the 22nd. (don't forget I-37 this friday the 14th)

[edited out by Nick Holt,3/11/08] YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY.IF SOMEBODY HAS ISSUE WITH TRACK OR CERTAIN MISHAPS THAT HAPPEN CONTACT OWEN IN PERSON INSTEAD OF POSTING ON HERE IM SURE OWEN WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM ITS LIKE HOTMAD SAID THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN THIS IMCA THING IS NEW TO THE TRACK ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME TO GET THINGS RIGHT.I THINK OWEN IS DOING A GREAT JOB BELIVE ME I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE IN HIS SHOES.IT WOULD BE REAL EASY FOR OWEN TO GIVE UP AND SHUT THE TRACK DOWN.THEN THE CERTAIN FEW THAT BITCH WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO REALLY BITCH ABOUT,NOT HAVING A PLACE LOCALLY TO RACE THINK ABOUT IT.THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS OWEN AND I HAVE NOT SEEN EYE TO EYE BUT SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO LOOK PAST THE B/S AND RELIZE ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OWEN AND STS STAFF. :):)

[edited out by Nick Holt,3/11/08] YOU CANT PLEASE EVERYBODY.IF SOMEBODY HAS ISSUE WITH TRACK OR CERTAIN MISHAPS THAT HAPPEN CONTACT OWEN IN PERSON INSTEAD OF POSTING ON HERE IM SURE OWEN WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM ITS LIKE HOTMAD SAID THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN THIS IMCA THING IS NEW TO THE TRACK ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME TO GET THINGS RIGHT.I THINK OWEN IS DOING A GREAT JOB BELIVE ME I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE IN HIS SHOES.IT WOULD BE REAL EASY FOR OWEN TO GIVE UP AND SHUT THE TRACK DOWN.THEN THE CERTAIN FEW THAT BITCH WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO REALLY BITCH ABOUT,NOT HAVING A PLACE LOCALLY TO RACE THINK ABOUT IT.THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS OWEN AND I HAVE NOT SEEN EYE TO EYE BUT SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO LOOK PAST THE B/S AND RELIZE ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING A GOOD TIME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OWEN AND STS STAFF. :):)

YEAH WHAT TOMMY SAID!!!!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FUN STOP TAKING THIS CRAP TO HEART!!!

DEAL WITH IT OR GET OVER IT!!!! :blink::D

Archived