Tony Stewart Blasts Goodyear Tire Co.

all the filling from the ho hos and twinkies have exploded in one giant orange white and black waste of oxygen.

flushing as i type.

I bet NASCAR is pretty much embarrssed by Tony Stewart's comments about the Goodyear tires. No telling how many times his interview will be played over and over in the next week on all of the sports shows...........I do not ever remember a top NASCAR driver making such harsh comments about the Goodyear tires before this happened.

I bet NASCAR is pretty much embarrssed by Tony Stewart's comments about the Goodyear tires. No telling how many times his interview will be played over and over in the next week on all of the sports shows...........

Thats exactly what they want...more TV time. It's all over the sports channels. Stewart, Jr., Gordon, and Busch all making the little comments. I think Stewart got a little carried away but doubt it hurts Nascar...really sucks for Goodyear though! Not just one guy there is quite a few complaining.

JMO

Hey Horse, Your new idol lil Busch was pretty damn impressive...how many wins you think he'll end up with?

Hey Horse, Your new idol lil Busch was pretty damn impressive...how many wins you think he'll end up with?

hopefully as many as it takes to win a championship. prolly alot the way he is driving. 14 race win season? highest in the modern era.

realistic - 5 or 6.

last year on a thread about the over rated 88 and where he would be going , what he would be driving , when it came out that he was replacing kyle busch. i replied - look at who was in the chase , who had more wins in the past two years , who consistently finished in the top 10? hendrick was a fool and now rowdy is on a misson to proof it.

while everybody was worried about jr. nobody gave two squats of p!$s as to kyle. it's funny.

They say Tonnys the modern day version of AJ Foyt. Didnt Foyt used to be in bed with goodyear in the 60's and then tell them to blow off because their tires were crap and he couldnt win the indy 500 with them? Lucky for AJ there was firestone.