News Release about Keith Sanderfur

For Immediate Release

racerbobtx@yahoo.com

11/25/03

Local Racer and Team Have Plenty to Be Thankful For

As this year’s holiday season comes into full swing this week, many people have multiple reasons to be thankful. Keith Sandefur of New Braunfels, Texas and his LoneStar Motorsports team are no different as they sit down to the fresh baked Meal and recollect on their 2003 racing season.. The following is a statement from Keith on behalf of the LoneStar Motorsports Team.

The team and I have so much to be thankful for and so many people to thank during this holiday season for helping make 2003 a great year. Without all their hard work and support, none of this season would have been possible. As we take time away from the car this upcoming week to spend time with our family and friends we would like to take this opportunity to first wish everyone a happy, safe and joyous upcoming holiday season, as well as take a moment to thank those that had a positive impact on our team.

First and foremost we would like to thank the fans of central Texas auto racing. No matter when or where we raced this year the fans were there to support our cars and our series and we Thank You! We would also like to give thanks to the racetrack promoters and managers that gave us great places to race. Without you we would have no where else to compete and enjoy our sport so much. To that we also give thanks. Lastly the team would like to thank the following marketing partners and sponsors that made the racing season possible:

Champion Toyota: Without your support none of this year would have been possible.

Thank you for everything that you do for us.

GK Services: Without your support to work with me to allow me to race I would have not been able to enjoy the sport I love as well as to spend time with the friends, family and fans that make it all so much enjoyable. Thank you so very much.

Sweeney’s Machine: the old engine still held on again for another season, Thank you

John Shultz: for letting me drive the modified which was just so much fun, Thank you!

Texas Jeep Outfitters: Thanks for your support

I thank you for letting me take this time to thanks those that help the team in 2003. We are all looking foreword to a season to remember in 2004.

Have a happy Holiday Season,

Keith Sandefur and LoneStar Motorsports

Keith and the LoneStar Motorsports team had a successful 2003 season finishing in the top 10 in final points standings at Thunderhill Raceway in Kyle, Texas. The team also ran with the Texas Super Racing Series two times in 2003 including a top 10 finish at the series’ final race of the year at San Antonio Speedway, Texas in October.

Keith and his LoneStar Motorsports team will be competing with the Texas Super Racing touring series and compete at venues all over the state of Texas full time in 2004.

All interested parties in becoming a marketing partner for the 2004 season can contact Bobby Chaffee at Racerbobtx@yahoo.com or Keith Sandefur at Ksandefur@gkservices.com

Archived