Looking for pics

fuzzy1

After seeing so many of the pics from so many tracks I'm hoping some of you can help me with some pics. I fielded mini stocks and mini latemodels or outlaws at CC Speedway in "87-88, Edna a couple races in 88, Battleground in Houston 90-91 and Alvin 92-93. I would like to try and find some shots of my old cars.

CC Speedway car #'s were 4, 41, 11

Edna was #4

Battleground was #4 baby blue mustang 2, red white and blue Valvoline car driven by Troy Phillips, Yellow Pennzoil Toyota driver was Chuck (can't remember last name). We also ran the Valvoline car at 85 Speedway in Ennis' big fall race. The Pennzoil car at CC Speedway, SA International and Longhorn in 90 or 91.

In 91 I also fielded a Dodge Sportsman Latemodel that was navy blue, pink & white #4.

Alvin was #33 blue and orange 79 capri also a blue and orange pinto(can't remember the number).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Carlton

Did you ever come and run with the mini-modifieds in Beaumont during that time?

No we never got that far south but we did run with the Carters at CC, Goliad and I think Edna a couple times. I was in CC until mid 88 then moved to Houston for work. I had a shop setup for working on my cars which turned into an after hours race shop. I did repairs and built new cars for a lot of the guys who ran at Battleground as well as running up to 4 of my own cars at a time out of that shop.

I know there are a couple tracks I'm forgetting. I know in 91 or 92 we went to Rose Bowl in Tyler and Allstar in Waco but I can't remember if we went to race or just watch. I do remember running one of our dirt cars at TWS and I think it was with the Pro Sedans.

Archived