Gator Enduro

FitchRacer07

Does anyone know anything about how the enduro went at the Gator Motorplex? I know it was originally scheduled for last Saturday but changed to the 23rd due to weather. Did anyone go? If so how was it?

it was ok had a lower than expected car count 20 cars 77 car of blalock finished first and motor was claimed by the track to be raffled off...ran the full 200 laps....cooter driving the blue and green 13 of thr fame had second locked up till about 15 laps to go..had fuel pump issues. track was very rough due to all the rain the conroe-willis area has had...but no body broke axles...about 10 cars finished..

No wonder the 13 is fast, fuel injected with a fuel pump. That legal?

I was wondering about that? :rolleyes: I know it aint the driver.....

What about Bryon Reed? Did he go?

dont reckon i know that feller what car might he been driving?

He was in the 83 last time out there. He finished second. He was with the big bald guy in the overalls and the really good looking guy riding the horse.

What about Bryon Reed? Did he go?

dont reckon i know that feller what car might he been driving?

He was in the 83 last time out there. He finished second. He was with the big bald guy in the overalls and the really good looking guy riding the horse.

i reckon i do know that feller he didnt show up mark c. said he had to work or something....

Archived