Thank You

Monster Jam Racing

After the test-n-tune on Saturday we went out to Texas South and set up a few cars for display It was a great success and we handed out a ton of flyers and sparked a lot of interest from fans. The bar was very busy by 11pm. It seemed as though no one even knows the track is there, we changed that Saturday night. I really want to extend a HUGE thank you to Mares Racing for bringing out 2 cars and to Randy Borlace for using his wrecker lights to draw in more people. Everyone was very helpful, and showed that they really want to help the track. I also want to thank Texas South for allowing us to set up and encouraging us to do so in the future. It is a cool place to have a few drinks at. I will be doing more of these promotional set ups in Pleasanton as well as San Antonio and the surrounding towns. I do have a event going on during the next test-n-tune. It will be at the Wal-Mart in Pleasanton. They are having a fundraiser for Relay for Life, and we are setting up a few cars right by the front doors. It will be March 8th from 10-5. If you would like to help out for this event or others in the future please let me know. Thanks again guys, you are a class act!!!!!!

[resized by Nick Holt, 2/26/08]

post-3-1204046330_thumb.jpg

Things are looking up in the community. I was in Pleasanton today talking with businesses and I had 2 people say that they saw the cars on Saturday night. I also have a Wal-Mart deal set up for the 8th and I am in the process of organizing 10 others. We can have tons of sponsors and drivers, but we have to have full stands everynight. I am hopeful like the rest of you guys. Thanks for your continued support. If you are interested in helping at an event please let me know. Thanks

Archived