2 Cars Needed to Represent the Track (Sat Night)

Monster Jam Racing

I need 2 cars for a promo saturday night in Pleasanton. There is a band playing at a local bar on "The Strip" in town. I am looking for 2 racecars that can be set out by the road from 8pm till 12midnight. I am going to put out a banner and hopefully a flashing yellow to attract attention. I will remain outside most of the night handing out flyers and talking about the track. I am also getting the date set with Wal-Mart to set a car or 2 outside their front doors. These times are not yet decided upon, however I would like them to be from 2pm till 6 or so. I will work that out with Wal-Mart and keep everyone posted. THis is a great opportunity to support the track and get your sponsors names out there as well. Marres and Bartosh have contacted me, and I will be calling you guys tomorrow. Thanks again and let me know if you can help, your sponsors would love the exposure.

Ty

210-240-7416

Mr. Marres has told me that he will help out saturday night. If you would like to still help out let me know, the more the better. I have set up a promo for March 8th (sat) from 10:30 till 5 or so at the Wal-Mart in Pleasanton. They are having a BBQ out front and will be raising money for Relay for Life. This will be a great opportunity for you and your sponsors to be seen. I am looking for 2 dressed up cars for that date as well. I really appreciate anyone who helps, and I will keep you posted on more events. Thanks so much.

Ty

Archived