A New Super Stock Driver

SassyCassie14

I have been talking with Andrew Hesler, who is in the military. He and his wife, Victoria live at Fort Sam Houston. He has been racing Sprint cars for a few years now and has decided to move down in class. He is looking forward to racing in our Super Stock Class. This will be his first time racing in a full body car.

He is needing our help though. He doesn't have any sponsors yet. And the car he has is just about race ready, except for a motor and brin transmission. If anyone could help him out, he would be great full. He would be willing to put your name/company on his car.

If anyone could help him out, give him a call at 210-528-0620.

Andrew, thank you for what you do to help protect my country.

I second that--it is a great sacrafice and my family appreciates your dedication.

Additionally, I do not believe that Cassie was asking for everyone to put this guy in car for nothing, perhaps, any help would be nice but I also got from her request that if someone sees him around, give him a pat on the back, welcome him to the new track and make him feel like he made a good choice to race @ I37 Raceway.

JMO

yall are taking this wrong, Im all for helping someone out espeacialy in the military, thats the problem sometimes with just typing, it sounds differnt when you read than what you actually mean, there are so many who would love to have a racecar and need a sponser just dont have all the funds,yes any help is appreciated and if this came across wrong then I appologize to all, mine is still sitting in the back yard due to not enough sponser money so no racing till I do, but am looking as well and hitting local companies, with the country in the way it is most just flat out dont want to venture tward that direction with elections coming up.so in a nut shell, yes help out a racer and one who serves our country.

• 4 weeks later...

We just want to thank everyone for their support and hope to meet ya'll at the track one of these Friday nights. One of the reason we love racing and our race community is the brotherhood and sisterhood of the sport. Hesler Motorsports is all about helping everyone in racing to the best of our ability and beyond. We not only work on motors but have a few connections of our own that could possibly get your cars on the track along with ours. We need to pull together to make our local race tracks the best that they can be. Thanks again for each and everyone of you that we hope to become great friends with.

SSG Andrew and Victoria Hesler

Hesler Motorsports

"Go Fast and Turn Left"

post-8664-1206056713_thumb.jpg

Mr. and Mrs. Hesler,

If I had a motor or a brinn, I would gladly hand them over to help out someone who has given so selflessly to protect the freedoms that we take for granted. I am just small potatoes, but my wife and I have a small graphics company, if you need graphics give us a call, for you they will be on us. 361-649-0278. Ask for Connie.

Thanks again for all that you and all military personnel do for us.

Victor Lindsey

Archived