February 23?

storm'71

I realize I'm going to get hammered for asking this question...being well aware of all the weather related issues last season...HOWEVER, is the 23rd a possibility if things don't pan out this coming Saturday? The forecast is becoming more gloomy every time I check it.

Please lob only fresh fruits and veggies my way for asking...no rotten ones, please.

...just a fan.

Got I-Stock?

Owen needs to send a fake schedule to the National Weather Service maybe They won't make it rain on the days we are racing. Looks like everyone needs to make sure thier windshield wipers are in good shape on thier race cars. Instead of boat and trailer races it looks like we will be having just boat races. :angry::(

I realize I'm going to get hammered for asking this question...being well aware of all the weather related issues last season...HOWEVER, is the 23rd a possibility if things don't pan out this coming Saturday? The forecast is becoming more gloomy every time I check it.

Please lob only fresh fruits and veggies my way for asking...no rotten ones, please.

...just a fan.

Got I-Stock?

WELL DON'T CHECK IT!!!!! WE NEED TO START THIS YEAR ON A POSITIVE NOTE......... B)

Archived