Cars Needed For Promo Spots

Monster Jam Racing

I am sure that Cassie or Mark have, or will be contacting many of you about this. I am gonna be putting together some promo spots around Pleasanton, San Antonio, Poteet, and the other surrounding towns. I have found that many people, some that have lived in Pleasanton all their lives have never even heard of the track. I am very eager to get the name out there and let people know that we are gonna be around for a long time. Ill cut to the chase. I need drivers that would be willing to bring their cars out to the different venues that I line up. These places will be like HEB, auto garages, gas stations, restaurants, bars, etc. Some of the bars that I am going to do will require that you have your car there between the hours of 9 to 12 or later. You can stay and hang out or leave your car and I will watch it for you. When these events go on I will be outside the whole time handing out flyers and talking about the track, and I will also have things like strobe lights or rotating lights to draw attention. All I need are some drivers with shiny cars that are willing to help push the awareness of the track. You will also be promoting your sponsors at the same time, its two fold. Please give me some ideas or comments that will help push this along. I do have permission to set up at a popular bar in Pleasanton called Texas South. It is supposed to be the "Hot Spot" for Pleasanton night life. I would like to do something after the Test-N-Tune if anyone is available. Thanks again everyone.

Ty Coad

Sales/Promotions

I37Raceway@aol.com

Tcoad@satx.rr.com

210-240-7416

I know that Greg and Candace are gone to Fast Feb. or I'd bet they would be there.

We need some people to take there cars to a couple of places after Test & Tune Sat. night. These are great opportunities to get you and your teams name out there. One never knows who they might meet and what kind of sponsorship could be waiting out there.

I'd like to ask again, who would be willing to take their cars to a couple of places Sat. night. Might only be one, depending on how much attention ya'll bring at the first place.

Thanks,

Mark

I have recieved calls and emails from drivers that are able to bring their cars out for promo spots. I will be lining these up very soon. I would like to organize several of them between now and the start of the season, and then maybe once a week after that. I did get everyones messages, and I am sorry if I havent got back to you right away. Your willingness is appreciated. I will be in contact soon. Thanks again.

Ty Coad

210-240-7416

tcoad@satx.rr.com

I37raceway@aol.com

www.myspace.com/I37raceway

Archived