CC Speedway status?

MadRacing19

Carol , Since the topic seems to be the track, I was wondering if the new rumors about the track being sold/leased are true ? If not it is good to see Donnie and yourself have a change of heart and let "everyone" race again. I think the Racing will be much better in the Street Stock class if we can get back some veteran drivers. If you can post and let everyone know the truth it would be nice .The other rumor is the new manager is Doc . If so how will Donnie and Yourself be involved in the track ? This is suposed to be a done deal from what is being said . Just looking for the truth, People are sick of the rumors .

That's what I heard today...that Doc is the new manager, owner, leasee, etc. I was just wondering for the plain & simple fact are the rules going to change any. If so, I think we all need to know now before the driver's meeting in January.

Thnaks,

Rick :blink:

Hi this is Carol Yocum, NO the track hasn't been sold or leased.

Yes,I have talked to everyone and they are welcomed back.

Gregg,along with others are helping us out for the time being because Donnie,is going to have major surgery again.

The rules for the Super Street and Bombers will remain the same,the Texas Thunder will have a few minor changes,we are still working on them. As soon as we know,you will know. Our meeting for the 2004 Season will be in Jan. Thank You. Carol

Carol,

Best wishes for Donnie on his surgery. I didn't know that he was going under the knife again.

Could you give us a hint at what minor changes for the Texas Thunder rules?

Rick

• 2 months later...

Archived