Opening Race Night

SassyCassie14

Just curious,

who will be scoring supers and who do I talk to about the rules/scoring?

Trey, I score every race but the super stocks. When the supers go out, I am up there but Kristina (my asst. score keeper) does the super stocks.

As far as the rules, I will be posting them on here soon, hopefully tonight.

Cassie,

Are they in Word, PDF or just text? Also, for those running Sportmod or Mod you can go straight to IMCA's website and get them.

Mark, the rules are on word.

If anyone needs the IMCA Sport Mod or Mods rules, go to imca.com, and click on rules. If anyone has any problems, please let me know and i'll post them on here for you.

13 days down.

I'd like to ask that everyone try to remain upbeat about this. Joe and Jackie may not sign on here, but I can promise they look at this forum. That being said, if you'll PM Cassie or myself we WILL make sure to get you an answer...

Mark

if were trying to coordinate with Owen and sts and work together, wouldn't the rules be the same at each track so the are no changes and race 37 Friday and sts sat. nite with no changes or to be in a different class??????????????????

They are only trying to make it good for the IMCA Mod for points. Not to run off the other classes that have supported the track.

Harlin Covert #60 Super/Stock I37

Archived