CC Speedway Specs

DVeit

I was wondering if I could get the Specs for CC Speedway? Such as the Degrees of banking,how wide it is, is the back stretch longer than the front stretch or vise versa, and do you have any close up pics of the track? The More info on the track the better, im trying to make the track for a Game I have and I want it as exact as possible. :)

Thanks,

Derrick

D,

Carol is the person to talk to; however, I raced out there this past year and was told that there was 15% banks, back straight longer than front, and three wide is tight and four wide is gonna get you some extra paint!

You can go to the website www.ccspeedway.com and ask for your specs by clicking on the link.

Rick :D

To those purestocks that are interested in side by side racing, I-37 speedway is making a lot of changes for the better. You can run your CC car with about the same rules all the way down to the tires. There are also incentives for out of town (CC) cars to pull up. Check out there web site @ www.i37speeedway.com.

Carol had mentioned on another thread that Doc was going to mange the track. No rule changes to the bombers & super streets; however, minor changes going to occur on the Texas Thunder. No word yet on those changes. Rumors are abounding though!

Archived