supporting

JohnnyT66

In the mid 70s i started racing... there were the Kelly brothers to lend a hand...then in the mid 80s i was chief tech at the half mile for JOE HORNE,and again i could count on the Kelly brothers for there knowledge in areas i needed help with...then in the mid 2000s,who again...KELLY FAMILY...if you got a trophie,you can thank the KELLYs in most cases.. if you enjoyed the banquit we had, KELLYs again....they did not look for limelight.. they asked no favors,just love racing as so many of us do..i know saturday is a work day at i37... but send someone to buy some plates..perhaps make a small donation...but lets all do something... as many know i believe that racers need to help one another...lets all do all we can... regardless of the weather,lets show our support... Frank Torres

the kelly family are a class act. never had to cheat to win and always drove clean. it was always great to watch john and his crew pull in with their open trailer, park along side all the huge haulers with the flashy fancy cars, and john would outdrive those guys most all the time. he didnt do it with big money, he did it with hard work and a lot of skill and knowledge. a great bunch of folks that it is a pleasure knowing.

That is very kind of both of ya'll to say, and Frank your right the Kelly Family racing has been around since the old Pan American days. I know a lot of the newer & younger drivers may not remember thoses days when Pat Kelly Sr., Robert Kelly & John Kelly all ran at Pan Am and then joined as one team at Hwy 16 and of course the next generation Little John, Jason and of course Patrick Kelly all at the dirt track. The Kelly's would always reach out to any driver that needed help and never wanted anything in return. We would like to Thank everyone that is helping Frank after his life threatning illness. We course Thank GOD everyday for the doctors & nurses at the downtown Baptist hospital that worked so hard and sved Frank's life. He was given less then a 10% chance to live and with the power of prayers he is getting stronger eveyday and able to be with his wife and son and all of the Kelly family. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and again Thank you all for your support.

Archived