Race cars needed in Houston...

speed demon 7

I need some race cars on Saturday, January 26th in the Magnolia area. This will be at Bear Branch Elementary School for the Boy Scouts Pine Wood Derby. I will not be there, I will be helping set up the banquet with Mrs. Huff, and my car is not ready. It is from 9-2, but you don't have to stay the whole time. This is a great oppurtunity for us. These kids are already excited about racing(pinewood derby) and we will have some free kids tickets for the Speedfest. This is one that they need to know who is coming, so call me if you are interested.

Arthur

281-541-1301

Well, I guess my HMP promotions season has not gotten off to a good start. How about it guys, lets step up, I could use at least 2 more cars. I anoy have 1 right now, and I am not sure about it right now. If you have a car ready to go that races at HMP, this is a good way to show your support to the track. I have tickets to give away, flyers, ect... Give me a call at 281-541-1301.

Arthur

Thanks Robert, I know I can always count on you.

I have worked a deal out with the track to make it worth everyones time. The track will give each driver that brings his car to one of my displays a free Friday night testing session. That is car and driver($50 value), for showing your car. That is not a bad deal guys, so lets get this year rolling with some good promotions. WE WILL BE DOING HOOTERS AGAIN in March. I think I am going to charge the drivers for that one because the list is real long for that show!!!

Again, FREE TESTING for those who help out. Call me if you can attend.

Arthur

Archived