Videotaping the races

You might want to let all those traveling series that are scheduled to run there this year know that they aren't allowed to videotape the races that their sons,daughters,husbands,wives,etc. are participating in. They also might want some explaination as to why they aren't allowed considering most places do allow them to videotape their own races. It would be nice to be able to buy a copy of the night's racing if that was available but some people prefer to make their own tape so they can focus the taping on their own driver.

We look to have video availabe for our , drivers and fans. It is no at this time

Thanks

Matthew,

Thanks for the input , We have an agreement with the traveling series and our rule book clearly states the videotaping policy. Its under review and if it changes it will be noted. If I can help with anything please feel free to call me.

940-636-5258

I again apologize , I dont think you understand my statement. We are currently reviewing the video policy. I will post what the decision is. We are in the process of something else and it will apply to all drivers. There in no way has been anything towards anyone. The rule book clearly states no taping of races ? I think it is clear. I can either review and try to allow everyone to video tape in which , I have been trying to look into or I can also choose to leave the rule alone and no one videotapes. I really not sure what your asking.

Thanks again for your reply,

Mike 940-636-5258

[edited out by Nick Holt, 1/20/08]

[edited out by Nick Holt, 1/20/08]

So, your the expert on Red River & Mike Cooper? :lol: I have known & work with Mike for a long time and probably know more than you about the business end of the racetrack, and Mike has always made the right decisions. Even if it meant DQing ME!

PS: Why are you hiding behind a screen name, no email address or contact info in your profile? :huh: We could use an expert like you to run a racetrack... :lol:

Sorry Nick, had to say it. ;)

Archived