Pro Trucks and Pro Mods ( Second Date added )

We have already schedule the second race and hope everyone can make it. I understand the traveling for all and we look forward to making it good for everyone. We have already received a alot of input from both the trucks and mods. Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If most of us waited until we could afford to race...we would never get to race!

I just plan on racing a schedule and wait to see if I die before I get to complete schedule, LOL!

If you have the money already in the bank to race for the year, you are one of the few and need to sponsor me! :D

The point is the 400 miles to come up there from Houston. I'm not going to blow my budget on a trip up there and not be able to race our local races. That's my only point

not trying to be rude ,,,but now you can see where all the austin area drivers were coming from when we had the support HMP debates last year.

The point is the 400 miles to come up there from Houston. I'm not going to blow my budget on a trip up there and not be able to race our local races. That's my only point

At least some of the races are close to ya. Marc,Jay and I arn't close to any.

Crazy, I totally understood where it was coming from last year. I know that to build our class we need to grow slowly. I think we've got a good program this year and we all talked about adding a date maybe 2 at CC which turned into 3 and then RR came up and not only are we now talking about travel, were talking about new gears, new setups, practice time and it all adds up. Atleast with THR & HMP we could run the same setups and it's only 2 hours difference

You know guys, ya gotta count your blessings. With race tracks shutting down like crazy, we should be thankful for the tracks that are still around. A lot of racers are in the same position, drive "x" amount of miles or don't race. We all gripe about driving 400 miles or 200 miles, but it all seems to go away when you lay into the throttle and make a pass. Keep in mind, if we don't make that drive...we lose our tracks. I don't like driving 400 miles as much as the next guy, but I don't wanna see our race track support die either.

Archived