New Owners

FM29

Congratulations to the new track owners. Great people with great staff. Heard the announcment on KJ97 radio this morning. Looks like we will have a great track to race at this year. Looking forward to the racing season now. Guess it's time to get the cars ready. Turn out at drivers meeting was great :D:D

Congratulations to the new track owners. Great people with great staff. Heard the announcment on KJ97 radio this morning. Looks like we will have a great track to race at this year. Looking forward to the racing season now. Guess it's time to get the cars ready. Turn out at drivers meeting was great :D:D

FM29,

Thanks, I'll pass along your compliments. To have had a meeting in four days after signing took alot. Thanks to Jim, Eric, Cassie, Owen, Chris, Gary and mostly Joe and Jackie for pulling it off....

You drivers are a huge part of this.... More to come!

Mark

Michael,

Wish you could have made it. I think Cassie will be doing a recap to include parking and so forth. One promo we are running is Parking along the I-37 fence line will be $25.00. They have been working to clear the property and get things ready. Also, the pad will be cleared and those spots will be $100.00.

All,

I'd like to ask a huge favor of all. First, thanks for your patience up till now. Second there are behind the scenes meetings happening right now as I type that could be tremendous for the track and the future of our drivers. Please Please Please continue to be patient and positive. We are on day 5, if you drive by the track I think/know you will be happy at the small changes(hard work) that has been done since signing.

Mark

What a turn out!!!!! I'm guessing we had appx. 100 + in attendence. This is what

we needed to help show the new owners that racing is still alive in south texas. I'd

like to thank the new owner's and staff for their commitment to give us a place to

race and a family oriented facilty for our families, fans and sponsors to come to.

"THANK YOU"

You could tell last night that everyone is getting the racing fever. Dirt Drivers &

Asphalt Drivers coming together and from all over, registering cars, reserving parking

spots, tweeking car class rules, feeling the power,

START YOUR ENGINES and LET'S GO RACING.

Taz Racing

It was a nice turnout! Obviously alot was thrown at them on the first night with rules, ideas and what not. After thinking about the rules discussion maybe the best approach is to not to try and make everyone happy and cater the rules around us. With you guys being the only gig in town I think most of us will adapt to the track rules instead of the track trying to adopt to us and other dissappearing tracks. I mean its a nice thought and all but an impossible task. We will see you guys out there Saturday to work with you.

Archived