Drivers Meeting - Tuesday night

SassyCassie14

Just a reminder to everyone:

There will be a driver's meeting, at the Bill Miller's BBQ at I37 & Loop 1604 south of San Antonio at 7:00 pm on Tuesday (1-15-08).

Everybody is welcome to come.

If anyone would like to do their car registrations and/or pay for their reserved parking spots, I will have all the forms with me.

car registrations for all classes - $50.00 (imca drivers also have to register under imca)

you can register with us at the track:

modifieds are $115.00

sport mods are $90.00

or if you go to imca.com and register there, it will cost $110.00 for mods, and $85.00 for sport mods.

as far as parking spots (we will go over that at the meeting)

Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks Cassie.

From talking to Jim all the parking issues (Spots, signage and etc...) will be covered at meeting. If you are not able to attend I'm sure we'll have it up on forum Weds. or Thurs. Also, Jim mentioned that he has been in contact with someone to look at getting a website up and going.

Cassie, Have you contacted James about coming and taking pics. at meeting?

Should be a positive meeting for everyone to get this thing rolling in the right direction.

We will be working together well so if any of the Corpus Christi drivers can not make it up to this meeting they will be able to register their cars for I-37 at the STS drivers meeting on Sunday the 27th, and any of the drivers from I-37 Raceway that would like to register for STS they will be able to do so tonight at the I-37 meeting instead of having to drive to Corpus.

Thanks

Owen

Archived