question about monster jam

Dot

Dorothy,

From what I understand, they're having a Demo Derby for both shows (Saturday & Sunday). However, I'm sure some of the Demo cars in Saturday's Derby will not survive to compete in Sunday's show . . . not that I'm being negative, but they do get beat up pretty bad. I know most of the local drivers have said that they will try to compete in both events.

The Pit Party will only take place today - from 12:30P-5:30P, I think. You need a ticket to the Monster Jam and a free pass from Advance Auto Parts to attend the Pit Party.

It looks like they'll be roping off the monster trucks for the Pit Party. It's not like our shows prior to the SAS events. We'd even let kids roll up in the tires to take pictures. I remember that Kevin was able to climb up and sit in the driver's seat when we showed the Monster Patrol truck at Wal-Mart. He was grinning from ear-to-ear.

Anyway, if anyone else goes to the Pit Party, I'll be hanging around Richard Fitch's black #7 Demo Derby car. We'll be displaying some Enduro 200 posters and hopefully soliciting some drivers. We'll also be passing out some THR flyers. If anyone else wants to help us promote THR and the Enduro 200 at the Pit Party, we'd welcome your assistance.

Archived