Texas Super Racing Series

We would like to welcome the TSRS drivers , fans and crews to Wichita Falls , Texas. We are looking forward to having you up this year to Wichita Falls

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Jan. 9, 2008

Premier Texas LM series announces 2008 schedule

(Austin, TX) The Texas Super Racing Series (TSRS), the premier late-model touring series in the state, announced its 2008 season schedule today.

TSRS Owner/Founder Mary Ann Naumann revealed the schedule, which includes stops at four different asphalt tracks in Texas. Those include the TSRS “home” track of Thunderhill Raceway (Kyle, TX); Houston Motorsports Park; and, two new tracks for the series, Corpus Christi Speedway and Red River Speedway (Wichita Falls, TX).

“I’m happy to see two more Texas asphalt tracks (Corpus Christi Speedway and Red River Speedway) reorganizing and reopening,” Naumann stated. “I think I can comfortably say that we’re working together to give racers and race fans as many racing options as they can stand! With the availability of four tracks on this year’s schedule, I’m excited our drivers - the stars of TSRS Late Models - have a good variety of tracks to run. I feel it will be a fun-filled racing season for everyone involved, from the drivers to their families to all Texas race fans. No doubt in my mind – ‘08 is going to be great!”

A lot more information about the specific TSRS race dates will be revealed as time goes on and as details are confirmed.

Naumann, who is also the owner of Thunderhill Raceway, announced TSRS has brought K-MAC Sports Productions (Austin, TX) on board to handle public relations duties for the series in 2008. There is talk about a bi-weekly show for TSRS on K-MAC Sports’ online broadcast network, www.kmacsports.com.

Information about Naumann and TSRS can be found at www.manracingpromotions.com.

- 30 -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas Super Racing Series

2008 Schedule*

Legend of tracks:

CCS - Corpus Christi Speedway (Corpus Christi, TX)

HMP - Houston Motorsports Park (Houston, TX)

RRS - Red River Speedway (Wichita Falls)

THR - Thunderhill Raceway (Kyle, TX)

Saturday, March 22: THR

Saturday, April 12: THR

Saturday, April 19: THR

Saturday, April 26: THR

Saturday, May 17: HMP

Saturday, May 31: THR

Saturday, June 7: RRS

Saturday, June 21: HMP

Saturday, July 26: THR

Saturday, Aug. 2: CCS or RRS

Saturday, Aug. 16: HMP