unfair advantage

JohnnyT66

before anyone takes this personally,, its a joke... so with that said i will put my thoughts about the rolling demo derby....TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!.. how can dirt racers win this thing... i have no ideal how a dirt racer can run with someone like that Jody Stuart... hell they do this rolling demo derby at just about all there races... so the practice they have on the dirt guys is like uncountable....but we will still give it a try... after all, its about the fun... :lol: JODY////THANX FOR ALWAYS BEING A HAPPY JOKESTER... and if this upsets you,knock the hell out of Johnnys car......frank t

Johnny,

Will you be driving in the Demo Derby at the Monster Jam on Saturday? I'm going to Saturday's Monster Truck event and the Pit Party. Is anyone else from I-37 (or former SAS) planning to enter Saturday's derby? Is Jody gonna be there, for real?

Anyway, I need someone to holler for in the Derby!

amen johnny.... at least i aint the only one who agrees he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket... err uhh... i mean.... A few donuts short of a krispy kreme box...

-Shawn

p.s. who ever said rubbin's racin' ??

Lori,

Cool. I'll bring my camera, and I'll see y'all at the Pit Party. It's a good thing I'm going on Saturday - it's kinda tough for cars to survive a Derby! Will he be using the #7 on his car? Oh, and let Richard know that I have faith in his aggressiveness during the Demo Derby.

Mark,

Are y'all still planning to enter a couple of cars?

Deb,

Richard will be driving a white Buick with the #07. We were looking for a bigger car but with the short notice it was hard to put our hands one. He was given this one so it was in the budget and sounded like a lot of fun so what the heck. Yea, we are not real optimistic about Sunday but paid the registration fee just in case we get lucky and the car is still somewhat in tact. See ya there.

Lori

Awesome! It looks like I'll know half the field. LOL

I'll be posting some pics on TSZ - after the Monster Jam. I'm not plannig to haul my laptop to the event.

flyingaces,

What car number will you be driving?

Mark,

What are your car numbers and who will be driving them?

Lori,

Cool. I'll bring my camera, and I'll see y'all at the Pit Party. It's a good thing I'm going on Saturday - it's kinda tough for cars to survive a Derby! Will he be using the #7 on his car? Oh, and let Richard know that I have faith in his aggressiveness during the Demo Derby.

Mark,

Are y'all still planning to enter a couple of cars?

Okay, I know I don't get out much...

Pit Party? :blink:

The Pit Party is held before the Monster Jam. Fans can check out the monster trucks and racecars and talk with the drivers, get their autographs, etc. On Saturday, it will be held from 12:30P-5:00P. A free pit pass is available from Advance Auto Parts through January 12.

Here a link for tickets and more information:

Monster Jam - San Antonio

Hey Deb,

we are running #6. If the car makes it through sat. then we will run it again. The second car will also have #6 on it...

Should be a blast. We are working on a little surprise that Johnny/Frank & Greg/Candice Dinsmore are helping us out with.

Ty has been absolutely fabulous to work with...

Mark

Go get 'em, guys! I'll be cheering for y'all tomorrow. We'll be doing some THR promotion during the Pit Party, so I'll y'all there.

That's a nice lookin' car, Charlie - too nice for a Demo Derby.

Mark - who's driving your two cars?

Archived