Recall to Active Duty

Jamie

Hey everyone, I wanted to give everyone a heads up and let everyone know that I have been recalled to active duty. I don't know too much more other than I will be headed to Ft. Jackson, SC sometime here in the very near future. Other than that it's all speculations, maybe deploying to Iraq maybe not. I mainly wanted to post this so I can thank everyone that has purchased pictures from me or has befriended me. You all made it very enjoyable to go to the races when I didn't know anyone. I especially want to thank the Dinsmore family. They have done so much for me that most of you probably wouldn't believe it if I told you. I also want to thank Monty and Bruce for giving me the oppurtunity to come and take pictures at your facility and I wish everyone the best this year. Please keep my family, especially my family, and me in your prayers and thoughts.

Jamie,

It is an honor to have you as part of the Texana family. You are an outstanding young man, super young father, and excellent photographer. It is because of you and service men and women like you that we have the freedom to participate as racers or event preparers / promoters along with all of the other freedoms we take for granted every day. We owe you and all service men and women of the U.S. a debt of gratitude.

Thank you for making the long drives down to Texana last year, your friendship and your service to our country. Be safe with every move you make and come back to Texana as soon as you can. Remember, you're part of the Texana family.

On behalf of Texana Raceway Park, God Bless you, your wife and baby girl Serenity. We will definitely be praying for the three of you.

Archived