Press Release about Keith Sanderfer

For Immediate Release

11/12/03

Local Champion to Race Texas Super Racing Series

Keith Sandefer of New Braunfels, Texas has his sights set high for the 2004 racing season. Keith and his Lone Star Motorsports team will be competing in one of the best racing touring series that the state of Texas has to offer full time in 2004.

"The team and I are working with several individuals to help us update our car and motor in preparation for next season. This is a great series and I look forward to racing with all these great people full time in 2004," stated Keith, who was the 1997 Longhorn Speedway (Austin, Texas) Super Stock class track champion.

Keith and the Lone Star Motorsports team had a successful 2003 season finishing in the top 10 in final points standing at Thunder Hill Raceway in Kyle, Texas. The team also ran with the Texas Super Racing Series two times in 2003 including a top 10 finish at the series final race at San Antonio Speedway, Texas, in October.

While Marketing Partner and sponsorship opportunities are still being finalized, the team hopes to make the 2004 season "a season to remember", and return to contend for the coveted series championship.

All interested parties in becoming a marketing partner for the 2004 season can contact Bobby Chaffee at Racerbobtx@yahoo.com or Keith Sandefur at Ksandefur@gkservices.com

Keith,

From my end, welcome to the series as a full-time driver..We appreciate your committment and look forward to a successful run in 2004. B)

We appreciate your committment and your support of the series.

:D;)

Archived