trouble in paradise?

jracer98

My question was about the wealth of competitive TAMS TAMS TAMS cars for sale. Although I did reference tsrs, it was a reference to the "tracks vs. SERIES" aspect and was there any reason to believe that there would be a carryover to other the series. I was just asking if people were moving away from TAMS TAMS TAMS for a reason that might not be clear to me way up here in Dallas.

Thanks

Jay

Maybe but 5,77,14,4 etc turning up for sale seems excessive .

If they have the inside track on something ,info wise, I'd like to find out in time to make informed decisions on our participation. I guess all this tsrs stuff has me a little jumpy.

Jay

5 has been for sale all year, he has a new chassis for next year

77 wants to go Romco I believe, but will stay if they can't get the funding, 4 was up for sale towards the end of the year don't know what Newton is gonna do next year, but I didn't know the 14 was for sale...very very fast car.

The TAMS should have their best year as far as car counts next year, and Wayne and Owen seem to be able to get along with the track owners/promoters better than most. Just good buisnessmen I guess.

Mel

Jay from what I have seen and heard the series should be better than ever for next year. The 5 has a new car, however, I have checked the website and he is selling the new car that he just got. So I dont know if he's getting a different one or what. As far as the 14 is concerned he might be getting a new chassis. The car that he had last yr is now the 28. The 77 car is attempting to move up to the Romco. Not sure on the 4 car. He didnt run that many races this year. I believe that next yr if all goes well it will be the largest touring series. It really says something about the series when they had 30 cars at the last race in Kyle.

Archived