I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton Put Under Contract

tqj3

I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton Put Under Contract; Closing Expected in Next Two Weeks; Drivers' Meeting will Be Held ASAP

Pleasanton – There has been speculation about the future of I-37 Speedway south of San Antonio, and though they are not ready yet for a formal announcement, the new owners of I-37 Speedway want drivers and fans to know the track has been put under contract and the closing is expected within the next couple of weeks.

There are no expected rules changes, but a drivers' meeting will be held as soon as possible. This sale has been in the works for some time, but has not been and is not at a point at which full details can be released.

The owners understand the 2008 season is almost on us and that drivers need as much information as they can get as soon as they can get it, but ask that you please bear with them for just a little longer. Happy New Year!

###

T. Q. Jones, Writer and Publicist, P. O. Box 341706, Austin, TX 78734

PH: (512) 261-5236 Email: tqj@mindspring.com

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE YEE HAA HOPE THE LOT WILL BE FULL LIKE WHEN FRANK RAN THE JOINT THATS SOME GREAT NEWS I HERE THE NEW OWNERS ARE SOME REALLY GREAT PEOPLE AND R ALL ABOUT RACING SEE YA IN 08 EVERYBODY B SAFE AND MAYBE NEXT YEAR I WILL FIX MY CAPS BUTTON BUT TILL THEN ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO ALL IN CAPS THERES ONE FOR THE F 250 CHICK HA HA HEE HEE

DONT THINK SO HE HASNT RACED MODS FOR A WHILE A COUPLE HERE OR THERE BUT HASNT BEEN WORTH SHOWING UP WOULD BE NICE THOUGH BUT WITH I37 AND CHORPUS LOOKS LIKE SOME GREAT RACING COMING ON ;)

WHEN I TALKED TO THE CHILDREN OF THE CORN THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE AT LEAST 16 RACES OR POSSIBLY MORE SO BYE UP UR TIRES GOING TO BE SOME RACING GOIN ON ;)

Archived