Red River Speedway & Texas Pro Sedan Series

Red River Speedway would like to Welcome Texas Pro Sedan racing series to the North Texas area.

Red River Speedway will host the Texas Pro Sedan series twice in the 2008 racing season. The Speedway will reopen on March 29th , The Texas Pro Sedan series will be part of the re-opening of Red River Speedway.

Mike Cooper

General Manager

Red River Speedway

Wichita Falls, Texas

www.redriverspeedway.net

This track is a fast 1/4 mile track. The pro sedan style cars have been some of our best racing we have started over 24 of these style cars at one time. This will be a very fun race for the drivers and fans alike.

Thanks

Mike Cooper

General Manager

www.redriverspeedway.net

What is the configuration of the track? Banking and straight away lengths? Is it like Corpus in its configuration? Is it a 1 or 2 grove track? How wide is the racing surface? What is the condition and type of asphault that is has? What shape is it in? A lot of cracks or ruts or smooth?

Also, where exactly is the track located? I looked at the web site but it doesn't give much information at this point. What final gear might one need as opposed to what they run at kyle?

Thanks for all info. Look forward to trying to make these races.

What is the configuration of the track? Banking and straight away lengths? Is it like Corpus in its configuration? Is it a 1 or 2 grove track? How wide is the racing surface? What is the condition and type of asphault that is has? What shape is it in? A lot of cracks or ruts or smooth?

Also, where exactly is the track located? I looked at the web site but it doesn't give much information at this point. What final gear might one need as opposed to what they run at kyle?

Thanks for all info. Look forward to trying to make these races.

The track , I have been told is very similar to Corpus. Its a 2 groove track sometimes three !, The lower groove does have some chatter that has been there for the last ten years. It will give some more grip out of the corners. Will not really upset your car. The surface is in good shape and takes the rubber really good. The asphalt type is a racing mix that was made back in 1993. There are not very many cracks not that you will notice. The Legends and Bandoleros run on the track and have no problem and put on some excellent racing shows. The track is located at 1633 FM 369 North , Wichita Falls , Texas 76308. ( 3 1/2 miles west of Wichita Falls on Highway 287 then one mile north on FM 369 ) The final gear we would suggest would be 7.14 If I can help with anything please let me know. The track champion from this area you can contact him for any questions. Hank 940-781-2401 he can help with setups etc..

Thanks

Mike Cooper

General Manager

Red River Speedway

Archived