NASCAR BRATS!

landlord

There has been both in the news, one says kasey didn't have his credential and the other said that his brother didn't. The one that is more reliable is that kasey didn't have his credential because he left it in his coach. The bottom line as I read the story is that the security guard should have not put his hands on Kasey in the first place. As I read the story Kasey was battered first then he defended himself against a person twice his size. There was a law enforcement officer standing there that should have been contacted by the security guard should there be a problem.

I know I'm right becuase crazy agreed with me :)

Just kidding bud,

I think that if the security guard would have deferred it to the cop and let the cop decide what to do there would never have been hands on and this whole thing wouldn't get blown way out of proportion.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong

Give the guard his HARD EARNED 15K on the condition that he is never to step foot in Homestead Speedway or any other NASCAR venue for work or pleasure. $15K aint crap, but never seeing a race in person and having lost your privilegde, that's priceless. He will change his mind later on. I mean, if he is unable to work for a month after this scuffle, he is not fit for security. Imagine if he had a run in with Stewart, he might have broke a fingernail and missed work for years.

I'd agree that if there was a real cop standing near by that they should have been asked to help out.

Now, as for the psycho broads... one of them is pretty darn good looking, i can't really say anything about the other two because every time I see one of those commercials I'm only watching her!

B)

Archived