Red River Speedway ( New Owners for 2008 )

Red River Speedway is now back and will reopen for the 2008 season. We will run the same rule book as Altus Speedway. www.altusspeedway.com If you go to there site and pull the rule book it is word for word the same as Red River Speedway. We will have the website back up and running very soon. We are owned by Lewisville Motorsports out of Lewisville , Texas.

Thanks

Mike Cooper

General Manager

Red River Speedway

www.redriverspeedway.net

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure the rules are going to be word for word the same as the 2008 Altus rules? Altus made some significant changes to their rules for 2008. As of Sat. Dec. 29th, the owner of Red River Speedway told me the rules had not been finalized. Why would it be important to use the 2008 Altus rules if your planning on running on the same night as Altus(Sat nites)? Why wouldn't we use rules more closely resembling the cars that were already built and that were running at wichita falls and altus. How are you going to help your car count and/or save racers money by requiring everyone that wants to be competitive to build a new car or spend significant amounts of money making changes or upgrades to their car? Or as Bobby (your wichita falls tech man) liked to say when someone brought up the Altus rules, "Altus Who?"

The rules are posted at www.redriverspeedway.net We are running four local classes:

Hornet

Charger

Bomber

Thunder Stock

If you have any further rules questions please feel free to call me:

Mike

940-636-5258

Thanks and we wish you guys the best of Luck in 2008 also

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shawn B @ Dec 31 2007, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Corpus Christi Speedway like to wish Red River Speedway Good luck in 2008 & good Racing

I did want to ad the Technical Inspection crew for Red River Speedway has not been named. I have the crew put together and will announce later. If you have any technical questions please feel free to call me. It was stated Bobby the tech man he is not on the Technical Inspection crew. He has built a very nice looking Charger and we look forward to having Bobby racing with us in 2008. He does know the rules and could be someone to get good advice from. If you have a technical question please call anytime or shoot me an email. I have composed a Technical Inspecition crew not just one inspector.

Thanks

Archived