Thuderhill website down

jp17

C'mon JP, I thought you knew better by now....

B-L-A-M-E T-S-R-S!!      

Chuck,

I realize and appreciate that you have been a big promoter of local racing, what with your announcing and motorsports radio show. However, in light of recent developments, perhaps it may be time to find a new slogan. Jokingly or not, to me it seems to add salt to an extremely open wound, especially when you take into consideration the other threads that are being posted at this time. I saw the first thread in which you posted the slogan, but in my opinion, every time another series, track, or someone's personal feelings are addressed, "Blame TSRS" seems to pop up. I just feel that it may be being used in poor taste and creating more animosity than really needed. Let's try to find a way to promote all racing series...I can't say that I agree with the formation of TSRS, or that I agree with the THR decision made, but if we are going to try to help solve the problems, let's not instigate anything more than we really should.

Stacy

:D:lol::lol::lol:

Nick,

I love your sense of humor--kudos to you! Hopefully, others can learn from you... :D

Archived