Hows it going?

spedfrk

I would like to get some updates. How is the building and rebuilding of cars going. Anyone looking to move up or down from the modifieds? I have mine in a shop in San Antonio getting repairs. I'm excited about the new year.

Everyone have a great Christmas.

I would like to get some updates. How is the building and rebuilding of cars going. Anyone looking to move up or down from the modifieds? I have mine in a shop in San Antonio getting repairs. I'm excited about the new year.

Everyone have a great Christmas.

HEY KEN, ARE YOU TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW ALL THOSE OTHER CARS ARE GETTING THE LEFT FRONT TIRE OFF THE GROUND? HELL I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU SOME MONEY IT'S CALLED ACCELERATION :THAT MEAN'S THE PEDAL ON THE FAR RIGHTSIDE OF THE RACE CAR NEEDS TO BE PUSHED:

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :lol::D

I'm supprised you know what the pedals do, have you been watching racing on tv? If so keep it up you might learn where they put the walls...

LOL

Have a Merry Christmas "Sideways all the time"

I'm supprised you know what the pedals do, have you been watching racing on tv? If so keep it up you might learn where they put the walls...

LOL

Have a Merry Christmas "Sideways all the time"

THEY PUT WALLS THERE FOR BLIND PEOPLE LIKE ME..I KNEW I WOULD GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU AND YOUR GREATEST EMPLOYEE SHRIMP, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DID'NT COME UP WITH THAT BY YOURSELF....

I thank you Sidewayz for your concern for my driving ability. Do I owe you money for your wisdom and knowledge? This pedal you talk of, do you have one?

After much thought, I will be adding a second gas pedal. I believe this move should help me go twice as fast. Other modifications will include a smaller brake pedal and only half a steering wheel. Since I only turn left I do not need the right side of the steering wheel. Does this meet your approval Sidewayz?

LOL

Archived