Snowball Derby Pictures - Thursday

debwill

Chris had motor problems with his SLM, so, since Gregg was having leg and wrist problems, Chris took over the ride in the 96 PLM. He has turned in some good times. Gregg is a super fine guy and will have an operation on his leg in the near future. He told me he could only go about 10 laps. Haven't met Debbie yet, but maybe tomorrow or Saturday. My face got fried by the sun and wind today. I haven't walked that much since last year at the Derby.

Jody was Keith going to race this year?

Nope.

He is over there though. I think he's with Joe Aramendia helping Tuffy with his Modified. He's in charge of talking really loud and not breathing during 4 minute sentences.

How'd you like the cap I sent ya???? B)

Here are a few more pictures from yesterday's practice sessions:

Brandon Bendele (kneeling), driver of the #6 PLM, and Flash Willliams (left) chat with Doug Lege (right), between practice sessions

post-29-1196434915_thumb.jpg

Matt Merrell turned some fast times in #3 SLM yesterday

post-29-1196434981_thumb.jpg

Brent Seeley hopes to be driving his #14 PLM in the Snowflake on Saturday.

post-29-1196435236_thumb.jpg

Yes i am at the snowball but im not driving this year, maybe next year and since Jody is not here ill have to take care of his bull!& sessions to and help his pit crew who actually came to pensacola with all his PR work, ill be a very busy man , lol !!!!!

Jody was Keith going to race this year?

Nope.

He is over there though. I think he's with Joe Aramendia helping Tuffy with his Modified. He's in charge of talking really loud and not breathing during 4 minute sentences.

How'd you like the cap I sent ya???? B)

I bought a one way plane ticket to pensacola. I'll be leaving right after my son's bday party on Saturday. Who's giving me a ride home??????

Archived