Bryon Reed

missmindy29

Just recieved a phone call from "one" of the crew. Bryon finished 2nd in the 200 lap enduro. Thats pretty darn good for 1st time out on the dirt. Serveral others from THR were there.

I think the word "DOMINATE" came up a few times during the phone call.

Congrats Bryon!

Thanks again, as always, Melinda.

Bryon Reed. Driver. What a show. That was awesome. 29 or 30 cars, 11 running at the end and two from THR were in the top 10. Bryon in the New Look 83, thanks to the hard work of Cody "The Big Gravy" Smith getting the car presentable and Randy Schoerner who was driving the car that Carolyn Aramendia has been driving at THR the 00. I think he finished in the 8th spot. Mark "the freak show" Chrumdimsky was in rare form running the high line and putting on one hell of a show and James "Cooter" Lynch Jr., both of which were running in the top 5 all night, was there in the 13. If not for mechanical problems there would have been 4 outa the top 10 from THR. The track was fast and the action was plenty. Could not believe the lack of wrecks and the lack of rough driving. People were driving their assssssses off all night. Great show Gator Motorplex. The race was over for about 30 minutes or so when the bottom fell outa the sky. $500 and a trophy for 2nd for those wondering.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent them an email and no one responded. I only noticed one DQ. Not sure what for.

Archived