ss

postell69

just wondering if the rules on the web page is still pretty close to the new ones trying to put motor together

Yes in the SS class engine rules is the same BUT we are looking into head springs

10-4 thanks for the quick respones what about the tires forgot to ask earlier couldnt make it to meeting but will be there in dec

just wondering if the rules on the web page is still pretty close to the new ones trying to put motor together

Yes in the SS class engine rules is the same BUT we are looking into head springs

10-4 thanks for the quick respones what about the tires forgot to ask earlier couldnt make it to meeting but will be there in dec

dont need those springs.would like to run every other week the dirt runs.here is why. the week that sts was off because of a rain out that is the best night i saw people in the stands.if we run 60 series tires lets run g60s dirt pull offs like they did when owen ran the track!!!super stocks ran pretty good with them.what do you say????

dont need those springs.would like to run every other week the dirt runs.here is why. the week that sts was off because of a rain out that is the best night i saw people in the stands.if we run 60 series tires lets run g60s dirt pull offs like they did when owen ran the track!!!super stocks ran pretty good with them.what do you say????

Is what i got out of that paper that we voted on it said g60 60 series and the g60 has a DOT on the tire Ill ask again I might be wrong or ask shawn YES shawn said G 60s are what to run if you wont to

I beleive the 2101 edebrock is legal.

i meant any alum intake i believe hobbies can run any and they may like to race cc once in awile with out changing to much but like i said im new to this super and hobbie class not sure of anything but will learn hopefully

Archived