thank you

dirty white boyz

i would like to take a few mins to thank the flagman and his son for coming out to show suport . did not have enought to draw and intrest of people other than a quick glance has they drove by. if we would have had a few more cars it might have had a better turn out. maybe next time it will work out better.im willing to try again just before season starts. in a different place with hopes of better turn out of cars and racers to talk with people and see if we cant get the word out about sts. because believe it or not they dont know where the track is . this i found out when passing out flyers, they thought it was cc speed way. one of the other racer did not even know the name of the track his car is running at. thanks everyone have a good winter break and build some more toys for the track.

As I offered once before..we do a cruise night every month at Yummies in Portland. There are never less than 60 cars. This past Saturday we had over 70 cars show up. It's always classics, hot rods, drag strip cars, etc & we would love to have dirt track cars show up as well. The next one is December 8th - there is a $100 cash door prize & anyone who reads this forum can mention it & get a free scoop of ice cream in a cup. Bring your flyers & your cars & promote the track. The food is great, the crowd is great & the event is a sure thing as the patrons are die hards. For more info call Jason anytime at Yummies 361-777-1950.

Archived