RGS Tow Money, Annual Registration Fee Waived

DriveLine 99

Wasn't sure this was getting the right hits so I have re-posted it under a new heading.

If some of you remember I offered tow money to any driver that pulled from out of town, to a race I was helping with at STS. I will extend that same offer for this weekend, Nov. 3rd, at Rio Grande Speedway. Any racer in any class that pulls from outside of the Valley come and find me in the pits, I will pay you $50.00 tow money for coming and playing with us. No annual registration and a little tow money...come on down.

Clay Huston

yes Clay does alot for us racers down in the valley, He is very generous and helps out alot.

Now help him out and give him what he wants.

He wants to see more cars so bring em down and lets race.........

p.s there are no excuses now...........

Well BJ34 Clay is offering to pay your fuel so why dont you and the other Thunder cars give this a try.It would be nice to have CC cars too.Maybe this is a chance to see if theres a way to get the Thunder car rules alligned at all 3 tracks so we can do big races again.The weather is fantastic now.I would love for the Valley guys rto see what a box stock Neon can do.And a # 12 horse.The Toyotas rule this roost.

Archived